Friday, September 4, 2009

Spellcasting

Did you know that there are thousands of people practicing witchcraft Wiccan spells every single day? If you are interested in learning more about how to become one of these people, I can help get your foot in the door. Before we jump into the steps you need to take, I do want to make sure that you understand that Wicca is not to be taken lightly and it never ever to be used with malicious intent or against someone. Witchcraft Wiccan spells qualify as white magic, which means that they are used for things like healing or finding love. The notion of evil witches is really only popular in fairy tales and movies, not so much in real life.

Since there are tons of different resources and it can be overwhelming not knowing where to start, I wanted to give you some advice. So let's get into the details and go over some tips that you need to be aware of when starting to work with witchcraft Wiccan spells.


The first step is to narrow down the types of spells that you want to practice. I recommend choosing no more than 2 in the beginning because trying to learn too many at once is too hard. When I was a beginner, I decided to start with divination and healing spells.
Next, you can take your 2 subjects and break down them down into even more detailed topics. For example, if you want to learn about healing spells, you can focus on healing chants or healing spells using herbs.
And last but not least, you will need to find a trusted instructor and course so that you can learn as quickly and efficiently as possible. I found my instructor by reading reviews online.

These are the steps that you should check off, I promise that it will make it easier if you do. Good luck and blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment