Friday, September 4, 2009

Spell Of The Day

Well in these troubled financial times I will be posting spells of prosperity for you.

Abundance From The Earth

Supplies: One small container of cinnamon, a spindle, three one dollar bills.

Instructions: Beginning on a Thursday in the hour of Jupiter, place one dollar on te spindle. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Hold your hands over the dollar bill and say:

Veiled Fortuna, goddess of luck,
sweet sister of fortune,
spinner of the Wheel of Destiny,
grant me the gift of prosperity.
With harm to none, so mote it be!
Place the second dollar bill on top of the first, sprinkle with cinnamon, and say:
Spirits of earth, element of prosperity,
strong Mother of my fortune,
grant me the gift of unlimited resources.
Bring me the blessings of positive abundance.
With harm to none, mote it be!
Place the third dollar bill on top of the second, sprinkle with cinnamon, and say:
I am fortuna.
I am successful.
I am positive abundance.
I am prosperity. So mote it be!

No comments:

Post a Comment